100% Optical Competition
AEL Markhams are delighted to be exhibiting at 100% Optical Exhibition.
Come and see us at Excel on stand B146 on January 25/26/27th.
Offer Rules & DisclaimerTerms and conditions:
Competition opens at 11:00:00 on 18/01/2020 and closes at 23:59:59 on 27/01/2020.
1. This promotion is 4 x prize draws operated by AEL Markhams (‘the promoter’).
2. Entry is open to all customers aged 18 or over (‘the participant’).The competition excludes AEL Markhams employees and immediate family members of the Promoter, its agents, suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the competition.
3. Entry to the prize draw is free. Only one entry per person is allowed.
4. To enter, entrants must name in full, all the Bills and complete the entry form.
5. You can enter by visiting the AEL Markhams stand at 100 Percent Optical exhibition between 25 – 27 January 2020 and complete the entry form attached to the flyer and hand to a member of staff at the AEL Markhams exhibition stand or you can enter online at https://aelmarkhams.co.uk/competition
6. All entries will be selected at random from all valid entries with the correctly named Bills at the 16.00hrs on 27th January 2020. All winners will be notified within 24 hours of the draw’s final entry.
7. The winners will have 7 days to accept the prize, otherwise the prize may be awarded to another entrant without compensation
8. The prize is to win a bottle of Champagne. There will be a total of 4 winners.
9. All images are for illustrative purposes only.
10. The prize is non-transferable, and it may not be sold or advertised for sale. No cash or alternative option will be provided for prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with a similar prize of equal or greater value should it become necessary for reasons beyond their control.
11. The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses of damage to the claimed prizes. This does not affect user’s statutory rights.
12. Except as otherwise required by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of willful intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents.
13. By entering you agree to the use of your personal data for the sole purpose of processing and performing this offer, for (direct) marketing and quality control analysis, for conducting market research and improving the Promoter’s products and/or services.
14. The Promoter and its agents are responsible for storing, processing and transferring the participant’s personal data and for registering the participant’s consent to this. Participants have the right to obtain information about their data and – if necessary – request rectification or removal of their data held by the Promoter by writing to: AEL Markhams 201 Haverstock Hill, Belsize Park, London NW3 4QG.
15. By entering this competition, you agree to these terms and conditions, which will at that time become binding between you and the Promoter.
16. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this competitions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the competition or won using fraudulent means.
18. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: AEL Markhams 201 Haverstock Hill, Belsize Park, London NW3 4QG.
Now that all the dull stuff’s out of the way, good luck!